SELL or TRADE with FIFTH-MAIN
As your local BUY - SELL - TRADE, we offer a safe and easy way to SELL or TRADE your gently preowned fashions. We buy directly from you, our customer, which provides us the opportunity to consistently reinvest directly into our community. When you SELL or TRADE with FIFTH-MAIN you are supporting your local economy and sustaining the life-cycle of your fashions.
FIFTH-MAIN specializes in luxury designer, vintage and contemporary brand name fashions and is known for the highest resale payouts in Wisconsin (offering up to 80% on select luxury items)! We buy for all seasons all year.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
1) GATHER ALL THE ITEMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SELL or TRADE.
Please note all items must be packaged according to FIFTH-MAIN guidelines.
2) BRING YOUR ITEMS TO FIFTH-MAIN'S BUYING COUNTER (LOCATED IN THE RETAIL STORE).
Along with your items bring a valid driver's license or government issued photo ID.
3) COMPLETE THE FIFTH-MAIN SELLER'S CONTRACT AND RESERVE YOUR RETURN DATE(S).
We advise that Sellers avoid dropping off items before a you have a big event or are leaving town.
Return Dates are usually 7 +/- days from the date you drop off.
4) RETURN TO FIFTH-MAIN TO REVIEW YOUR OFFER AND COLLECT PAYMENT!
Review offer details with the FIFTH-MAIN Buying Manager, collect any payment, and pick-up any items we may have passed on.
5) PUT YOUR FOUND CASH OR TRADE CREDIT TO GOOD USE!
New items are added to all FIFTH-MAIN stores daily. Visit our Retail and Outlet stores located in Thiensville, Wisconsin or shop the
BASICS OF SELLING AND TRADING
WHAT WE BUY - SELL - TRADE
FIFTH-MAIN specializes in luxury designer, vintage and contemporary brand name fashions. FIFTH-MAIN is happy to review wearable goods for both men and women, including but not limited to: clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry (fine, estate, designer, contemporary), fragrance and footwear.
FIFTH-MAIN buys for all seasons all year long, therefore, you can bring in shorts in the winter and coats in the summer.
FIFTH-MAIN purchases a variety of brands and seeks luxury designer, vintage and modern/contemporary brand name items.
Fashion trends are constantly changing, when in doubt bring the item in and let our buyers decide!
For additional information regarding What we do and do not buy, If we purchase furs, and more visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
WHEN TO BRING ITEMS IN
No appointment is needed to drop items off.
FIFTH-MAIN accepts drop offs Tuesday through Saturday from 10AM - 6PM*.
Sellers in need of special accommodations or visiting us from outside Ozaukee, Milwaukee, and Washington Counties are
invited to call our buying counter in advance at (262) 242-2110.
Please Note: Sellers are required to return to our buying counter on one of two "return dates" established at the time of drop
off. During the return visit the seller will review offer details, collect any payment (trade credit/cash), and collect any items
FIFTH-MAIN did not make an offer on.
*Hours subject to change on holidays.
For additional information regarding: When you can bring items in, Who can SELL or TRADE at FIFTH-MAIN, and more visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
HOW TO BRING IN ITEMS
1. FIFTH-MAIN does not accept items on hangers or containers larger than 13"H x 18"W x 24"L. (No Exceptions).
2. All items presented to SELL or TRADE at FIFTH-MAIN must be securely contained within a clean, damage free container (no single, loose, or overflowing items).
3. Items presented to SELL or TRADE at FIFTH-MAIN must be clean and neatly folded.
4. Currently FIFTH-MAIN is limited the number of containers / items dropped off (per visit) to no more than: 5 containers or 100 items. If you have more than our current per visit maximum, please call our buying counter at (262) 242-2110.
5. FIFTH-MAIN and its representatives reserve the right to refuse for acceptance or review any items or containers that are not within our guidelines.
6. A driver's license or government-issued photo ID is required to SELL or TRADE at FIFTH-MAIN.
7. Prepare to return to FIFTH-MAIN on Friday or Saturday to review your offer, receive payment, and collect items our buyers did not make an offer on.
For additional information regarding: How to prepare your items for sale, What types of containers are accepted, and more visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.